Blue Water LED

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
...just in case.....you have never visited the BLUE WATER led sight.....you might want to take a look.....first..Mike is great guy to deal with...second....his product is second to none regarding lighting of boat...compartments..trailer...and even hallways in the house..take a look and tell him...bobski sent ya.....best fishes to all:cool:

Just ordered the Pro boat kit... should arrive tomorrow!

got em in my lockers, livewells and bilge. going to have long ones on the trailer for back up lights soon :)

PLEASE POST A PIC when you are done............Mike has the greatest add ons for lighting....from compartments to trailers to truck beds.....and Mike IS A GREAT PERSON to deal with............

best fishes

bob szymakowski:cool:

I'm interested in the black lights you can mount in the rubrails..now that's sick:cool:

I have them in my boat too. I love them for night fishing which is do frequently. I want to get the trailer lights for loading at night and the bed kit he sells for the truck.

Heres some pics of my setup.

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

Tex,

For me they were really quite easy to install. I used to install auto sound, security and police/fire lighting back in my college days so i have a lot of experience in this area. The only part that i even had to give any real thought to was where to put the switches. I didnt want to cut up the dash or even drill a hole for a switch so i made my own switch box that goes into the center compartment. I also put a pot in there to dim the lights a little on the deck because they were way too bright. The pot isnt the optimal way to do it for LED but it works for what i want.

Here is what my switch box looks like.

IMG_2988.jpg

Latest posts

Back