BassPro Gift Cards

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
So, if you were handed $500.00 worth of Bass Pro gift cards what would be on your wish list?

I did a favor for a local sportsmans club (installed a walk in cooler for them to hang their deer to cure propoerly)and they payed thanks with just that.

I dont really buy any of my fishing gear there and dont hunt anymore. The wife thinks i should hand her and the two kids one $100.00 gift card each and have a shopping spree.

Leaves me with $200.00 and nothing in mind to buy.......

What would you get?

GregD

Good start on a nice AR 15. We've been carrying a nice selections of M4's in Bushmaster, and Smith and Wesson. 500 would be about halfway. IMHO every household should have a couple of AR's and a coupla a thou rounds of 5.56 x 45

fatrap:D

The local BPS does not carry AR's. I would love to get myself a SIG AR.

Just looking at the Sig 22cal Mosqito for my son. I got him the Ruger 10-22 for his b day. having a blast with it. Only gets better with a side arm.

GregD

Spread the wealth within the family. Save one (maybe two) and get some clothes/shoes. A good pair of hiking boots would be nice.

Tex

...yuppers spread the wealth......those lifetime REDHEAD socks...the slow cooker...the self inflating life jacket....BUT FORGET ALL THAT....

..apply the gift certificate to a family week end at the BP Ozarks lodge:wub:,,,this way....you share the love ....see the fish...and :cool::cool:

best fishes

bob szymakowski

You could also donate some or all of them back to the club for a future fundraising event.

Gene

Gene,

the club is out of state and the payment was given by a friend... I feel i must spend all of the gift cards.

Bobski,

you might have something there.... wish the lodges were closer to NH.

The wife likes the way you all think. Spread the wealth.

GregD

I have a Mosquito. Only NEW pistol I ever had to completely strip to bare parts do a trigger job, polish the feed ramp the reassemble then do it again to get it to the desired preformance level. And THAT job is a B!tc#. Crappy SA trigger. Junk double action trigger until I tweeked it, many fail to feed- fail to fire- and fail to ejects. And you only get one mag with it. Sig has a 1911-22 In OD green with US stamped on walnut grips full sized it GREAT! bout $350:D

fatrap

mgrandick

Great feed back on the Mosquito. Thanks for the input.

i will look in a different direction and save myself the aggravation.

thanks

GregD

Socks, jeans, and long johns. Also you can always use a tube or silicone, some stainless screws, some boat wax.... that just added up to 100 bones! See how fast it goes?

Hello and Happy New Year.

So i made the trip to Bass Pro Shops. Took the family,gift cards and set everyone free to buy what ever they wanted. After 4hrs of shopping I only spent $140.00. Two new pull over type jackets for me and some odds and ends for the kids.

Pretty sad when I leave BPS with cloths. Looks like i have some rainy day money to spend before the ice melts this coming fishing season.

GregD

A day at BPS is always a great time. Its like a field trip for the family.

I am sure there will be another trip planed for this winter at some point. I am also sure the wish list for the gang will be bigger as well.

GregD

Latest posts

Back