Barack and The Terrorist friend William Ayers

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=158353[
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't know anymore. I so sick of all the politics I just want to scream.

fatrap

EXACTLY Unc!!...Cast your votes based on FACTS and NOT emotion!!;) (but,..sometimes the more we know...the more emotional or passionate we get!!..LOL)

Grasping at staws again eh Greg? LOLOLOL There's nothing damning about their relationship. Have you ever thought about voting on records and facts, not rumor. You're like that old busy body lady of the neighborhood, looking for any rumor to grasp and spread. LOL Wait till I post some of the good McSame and Palin dirt I dug up Later. :p Makes Obama look like a saint! :)

Dude...is it common for you to get on people's nerves?

You are ALWAYS right and EVERYBODY'S wrong!

Voice your opinion but, leave the name calling at the gate:angry:

Poking fun or not...it's gettin' old!

Having trouble with many items, but this one is an absolute deal breaker for me:

I'm not voting for anyone for President (or other elected official), that voted 'Present' 56 times while serving in the Illinois Senate. He was sent there to help make decisions, not to be 'Present'.

Still waiting to hear what he has 'accomplished', other than being 'Present'.

Tex

Don't hold your breath Tex,...LOL...even terroreyes can't come up with a list of anything that Osama has accomplished..............he just likes to slam McCain.

We all know Obama is a no talent dweeb:lol:

How's THAT for name calling?:p

US News and World Report, The Chicago Sun Times and The Wall Street Journal all are asking the same questions about this relationship.

Read the USNWR article. This is far from rumor.

Rumor terroreyes? These are not rumors but facts. Obama was and is a friend of ayers...an admitted domestic terrorist. I wonder what you would be saying if we found out Mccain was friends with the Olk City bombers? You would be the first one screaming from the roof top. Go ahead terror...vote for obama the friend and business associate of the terrorist ayers...but be careful what you wish for as the saying goes.

Anyone,I mean anyone, having the slighest chance of having connections with terrorism should be run out of this country - much less have a chance to run the country! I don't understand what Americans are thinking....in case you haven't looked, we are at war with terrorism.

Latest posts

Back