Bank Fisherman UPDATE!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip Peoples

Reaction score
As of October 14th, I got my boat back!!

I'm proud to say the new manager Josh at BPS is a man of his word! Not only did he get things done in a timely manor, but he went out of his way several times to make sure everything worked right. He also made several calls after he personally delivered my boat just to make sure that nothing new came up.

Again I would like to thank everyone who offered their assistance, support and took the time to field ideals and opinions. Also I want to thanks the three individuals from Tracker Corporation that offered assistance if needed. Lucky we were able to solve our problems at the shop level. Guys Tracker Corporate does read this site!

Would have wrote this earlier, but I've been out slamming the Bass, Specks, and Brim.

Thanks for the post. Nice to see someone giving some good words to BPS and the service. Too many times you read the negative comments, so thank you. Glad you got the boat back and you were treated great!

All of us here have known that Tracker peeks in every once in a while. That is why we try and give good common sense advise and we ALWAYS keep it civil. They know we act like a front line customer service group and get a lot of problems solved at this level. Glad you got your rig fixed and even better that you bop back in to let us (and Tracker) know. :D

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back