Article

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [URL]http://www.insideline.net
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good article Tox. One thing I learned when fishing as a non-boater in club tournies is that I needed to fish as fast as the boater. I was screwed when he would throw a spinnerbait when I wanted to fish a Senko!!

Good ideas to remember when you are a backseater. Thanks for sharing. What do yoy do when your partner ONLY throws Senko's? Get a new partner or get him sponsored by Gary! :lol:

That my friend is the best of both worlds!! Then you just don't fish the same area or let someone like you go back and retrieve my baits when I break off.:lol: I still have that bait in my truck!! Story goes like this, I broke a fish off on the hotside and I told Bill about it. He went to the spot the next day and caught my fish with the bait still in her mouth!! I was going to go into being the back "boat" as well as the back seat...like when you are the 2nd or 3rd boat on a spot but I didn't want to make the article too long.

TOXIC

And the put Art's boat in your article???

:)

Not me....Editor did that. If I would have known they were going to put a pic in it, I would have pulled one of the MVM pics. I won't miss that opportunity again. Would have been great to have one of the shots of us fishing the canals. We need to do some vids now that you have that fancy camera setup. Maybe we can do that this year??????

TOXIC

Should have sent in the picture of the senko that came out of the Muskies mouth Hammer! I still have that one on the wall in the garage.

Nice article but you guys said I am not allowed to fish out of the back anymore.

What if your buddy comes and gets you at the ramp and says just bring the Little John!! :lol:

great job.

but remember this opinion is coming from a guy who can't speel for **it.

and has no concept of sentence structure.

other than that it's great!!:D

Latest posts

Back