another season almost over

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
Well, I have 8 days of fishing left for the season starting tomorrow. I'll be leaving from Boston after my pre-op appointment and driving 3 hours north for a weeks vacation of fishing!!!! :D:D

Hoping to hook up with Lamar one last time and fish for those brown fish he's been catching all week. ;)

On June 23rd I'll be back in Boston at Tufts Med Center for surgery - a cervical herniated disc removal / fusion at C5/C6, which has haunted me for 4 years. I'll have a nice shiny titanium plate holding 2 vertebrae together for stability until I fuse.

I'm not much for asking, but if you guys can send some luck my way, I'd appreciate it :cool::cool:

Bruce

Here's so good old Cajun luck comng up from La. I feel your pain. I to, have a back problem and am holding off until I am closer to retirement because of my job. I know it all will work out.

Barry from La.:)

Good luck with all of it and hope you come out much better than you do going in.

Randy!

Bruce,

sorry to hear that you need back surgery. good luck with a speedy recovery and i hope you get the chance to hammer some of those Maine Samllies!

GregD

Good luck Bruce, both in Maine and with the back surgery!! Your gonna love fishing in Maine!!

Thoughts and prayers... For you luck in surgery and your luck fishing this week...:D

You bet we can hookup and hit the "blue hole" where the biggest smallies in Maine grow. Just let me know when.

Just plain old DARN IT Bruce!:angry: I'll be wishing you good luck, sending my best wishes and also praying for you!! None of this herniated disc stuff is worth a darn.

Good luck buddy and do what the doctor's tell you to do!!

Uncle Billy

Good luck,

I had the same surgery about 11 years ago. I have had no problems in that area since. I dont have a plate, they put a piece of my hip in there.

Mark

Latest posts

Back