And you thought Obamas pastor was nutz!??

• Thread starter Jim C [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqZpUT
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim C

Reaction score
Check out Palin and her nutty pastor! My series of posts to come with McSame and Palin dirt over the next few days, all thanks to Greg Meyer and his persistent inflammatory propagating of political garbage. :)

Your friendly Drive-By Independent! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqZpUT2NQ

Muthee gained fame within Pentecostal circles by claiming that he defeated a local witch, Mama Jane, in a great spiritual battle, thus liberating his town from sin and opening its people to the spirit of Jesus. Then he was off to Wasilla to anoint YOUR next VP. LOL

OUR "next" VP....excellent...you're finally admitting we'll WIN!! We knew you'd finally come around!! Must been the research you did compiling the list of Obama's accomplishments that made you see the light aye?? ;):rolleyes:

Please Terror......So are you trying to deflect the spotlight from a racist, terrorist holy man that Obama prays with to a Pentecostal Minister.....please....did you actually watch and understand the clip?? Palin was joking about the "service" and how extreme it was. That is the Pentacostal church dude, they are "fire and brimstone" preachers....can I get an Amen??:lol::lol:

I can't imagine how it even compares to the Obama religous freakfest. I've seen Southern Baptist Ministers pull rattlesnakes outta boxes and watched the extreme Fundamentalist Mormons get arrested for their transgressions but none of them advocate terrorism.....none.

TOXIC

No comparison to Barry's church which hates America and anyone that isn't black. Wright spewed hate and bigotry for decades and Barry sat there and listened to it and admired the man right up until he was exposed. Then of course the spineless worm lied and said he never heard Wright ever say such things. A man with real character doesn't need to be running for office in order to realize he's listening to hate and finds a new church. The fact is Wright is one of Barry's mentors. You can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps.

I haven't looked at one of these political posts in a while. This is nothing like Rev Wright,agree that this is not mainstream for sure. If you listened, this isn't her church anyway. Terroreyes, I don't much understand what you are trying to do here on a Nitro site. Can't you go stir this up on some other site?

Did the Republicans just out manuever the Democrats?

1. Wednesday McCain announces he is going to Washington to help with the bailout issue.

2. Wednesday Obama says naw if they need me they will call.

3. Wednesday afternoon Dems in Washinigton are saying that they don't need McCain and Obama to come and save them.

4. Wedndesday Night the POTUS says he has called McCain and Obama to Washington to meet with the leaders of both parties. Thereby forcing Obama to Washington.

5. Thursday Morning Dems in a panic, key Democratic insiders are saying that the democrats have a plan and they can all agree on it. translation... we have to get this done before McCain gets here and gets credit for bringing the Republicans that won't support it onboard and looks like a hero again.

6. Republicans wink and nod, "yep pushed'ed 'em into getting that done" - Thats what experience does for you.;)

Forget Pastors... How about campaign aides... The Democratic Illinois Attorney General released a statement today about an investigation now going forward about Obama awarding a $100.000 grant (earmark) to a the wife of a former camapign aide from his failed congressional race. It seems that the lady was supposed to build some kind of flower garden in her neighborhood. Instead she paid herself and a "suspicious" corporation, formed by her, $85,000.00 from the grant. Nothing was ever "done" and Obama "ignored" the failure to create the flower gardens. A "don't ask" approach allowed the former aide's wife to embezzle the money. Hopefully, the Attorney General will be examining Obama's role, as she should. "Politics as usual" in Chicago and from a "politics as usual in Chicago" kind of guy, Obama. This is what always happens in Chicago with taxpayer money, politicians, and campaign workers, aides and friends.

Do searches on "Chicago and Silver Shovel" or "Chicago and Hired Trucks"... The Mayor's political cronies are probably 1/2 of the Federal Priosoners sent from Chicago.

This "stuff" is not funny. This "fraud" (Obama) is running for President of the US, not some Chicago Alderman's seat! Wake up! How much of this stuff do you have to see before you realize that Obama is just a an articulate but run of the mill machine politician.

The Springfield, Illinois (Illinois State Capitol) news article is linked below.
http://www.legalnewsline.com/news/216050-madigan-investigates-obama-state-senate-grant

palin.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

Steve
4631.gif

You know, I have no idea if this here or not but I'm going to say it here anyway.

I watch a let HBO show two night ago that starred Eddie Griffin. It was the most

racist diatribe against "white people" that I have ever heard. Eddie Griffin is the black (I refuse to say African-American any more unless they ARE from Africa) comedian

who wrecked that high performance car a few months ago. Now, he's even trying to blame "Whitey" for that. Out of the whole darn show, at least 70% was ANTI White.

The second show I happened to see was on Showtime this evening, 09/26/08. His name is

Alex Reymondo ( I also refuse to say Mexican-American) and he lambasted the White race

the entire time I watched. When I first turned it on I thought it was a Latino station but it became clear when he stopped and looked at two white couples in the audience and said something very fast in Mexican and then asked the couple if they knew what he said?

When one of the males answered no, they didn't understand what he said, he informed them that had better hurry up and learn the language's of the majority of people who live in that area now and soon there will be much more. He then got on Mexican women for not reproducing more children and that the border areas of the U.S. and Mexico will soon be the maajority in those areas. He was also asked how he felt about assimilation and he retorted he didn't know, but the reporter should ask that question of the white people in the crown because they are the ones who will be the minority!

I have to say, even after being in jail with blacks, and being in the Army with blacks, and playing baseball as the only white guy on an all black team and getting racist epithets thrown at me almost every night, I have never been a racist!

BUT, after everything that has happened in the last few days while trying to get a grip on both political road, I feel I may be becoming one....

I don't really know what to think right now.. Goodnight All..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back