...almost enough to get me back up north!

• Thread starter Huck Palmatier [URL]http://makeashorterlink.com/?A
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!! Hey HuckP, you wanna know how log that property has been for sale......a long, long time. I remember LaMoy posting about it when I first came on the board. I think he said it was about 2m high then....Let's all pool our lunch $$ and buy it. Rally spot every year.

TOXIC

Free slip and Slim Jims for anyone who will loan me 450 bigguns.

Harpo

...that was Snug Harbor, up the road about 15 miles. Checked the weax in Plattsburgh this AM and it was -15

and a wind chill of -29. Good icemaking weather. Now I remember why I stayed in Virginia, only in the 20's here, but it's above Zero! See you @ Bassarama and Outdoor World, eh. <*{{{<<

Did Snug Harbor sell? Hey....make sure you come and see me. You will have to make the run up for one of our little "mini rallys" (Not mini as in AllStar mini, mini as in small....sorry mini you are not that famous yet. LOL!!) I'll be ready willing and able for some action down on your side of the state. Stripers in the bay? A little offshore action? Where do you fish?

TOXIC

That's down on "broad lake" the big water of Champlain. In the middle. I think it's near Willsboro or Crown Point. Mostly laker and salmon country with some eyes mixed in, but very little bassin. But believe me, it's worth every penny. Real estate is a great investment on Champlain right now. Property keeps jumping up in value around here as folks from NYC, Long Island and Jersey keep coming up to buy summer homes.

..I've seen enough "offshore" for this lifetime (retired USN)...getting beat up for a two hour ride out to the canyon or the cigar knowing it's usually even roughr for the ride back in.....but I do "ho" a ride in the bay whenever I can. Feller I work with tagged a 48" striper last weekend out of Hampton...Usually don't stray too far from Norfolk. Up to the Chick/Pamunkey and down into N.C. a little.

Bring it up to Anna!! Or I'll meet you 1/2 way and we'll kidnap KB for some action on the James!! Try and make it to Hampton BPS for their spring fling or whatever they are calling it. I will either be selling boats or in Teddy Carr's booth.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back