All you "geezers" will love this...

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxe
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not quite a geezer yet, but I remember the song and that video was pretty entertaining!

Well I'm getting to be a Geezer and remember that song way back when we went to beach in South Fla hoping to find a wave so we could wipe out...South Fla waves are not that big:eek:

Those guys really know how to beat the skins.....

Whatz the cut off day for Geezer? I guess I quailfy anyway. I remember the song "Wipe Out" A favorite amongst my gymnasts friends.

fatrap

I was overseas with a guy who always played drums on his footlocker with his sticks and said he was the drummer for the Ventures..I never really knew for sure but he very well could of been, but he was good..This was In late 64 early 65 maybe early 66 Hell I can't remember I was In and out alot,It was a long time ago.I was there for a long time.HEE HEE

JR:)

Sorry to burst your bubble but the original wad done by the Surfaris in 1962 and the Ventures recorded it in 1965 on their firt LP. now who is an old geezer. THE rock band I played in during high school played this song at least five times during a dance. Wore the drummer out.

Heck it's the only song I can play on my desk. The Ventures version on the radio is the one I remember.

BF

Latest posts

Back