Adopt a MARINE .RyanRust.com

• Thread starter Mark Gross [URL]http://www.RyanRust.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Hi Guys, This is important info so please read.

My son as many of you know is deployed in Iraq ,Bagdad . his mission keeps him moving all over the country . Recently he was put in contact with a organization out of Port Saint Lucie FL. (so happens me and the boys lived there when they were younger) called the www.RyanRust.com Sponsered in part by NASCAR . Ryan is 14 years old and has managed to do a whole lot for are troops.

Michael e-mailed to see if he could maybe get some soccer balls and toys to pass out to a some of the Iraqi children that he sees a lot of the time who have nothing.

The response he recieved to say the least was overwelming, The send him a list of companies that are sending packages. They asked also what could they do for the troops and what were some of their needs. They told Micheal that he could be their goodwill ambassador since he travels all over the country.

He is know looking at hundreds of soccer balls .as well as a long list of other needed things that he can distribute.

If any of you know of anyone serving over seas who are in need of goods please have them sign on to the website listed below and they will try there best to fulfill there needs.

Also if you are in a position with any companies or persons wwo can donate products to this organization please,please do so. step up to the plate and become a player.

There are also pictuse posted ,Mike's pictures start at the sunset and go down from there. Mike is in a couple of shots he's also standing in of what use to be a palace He's standing on a play ground so all the rocks and the few dead trees are fake.

Mark Gross
http://www.RyanRust.com

Great pics of Mike... Thanks for posting the link...

And, I signed up... I hope everybody on here will at least do that and e-mail or write these guys... Mail from home from anybody is a highlight to anybody serving overseas

Heard back from the "sign-up" so I should be getting an address soon.

I truly hope some others here will sign up and make a Marine smile when he or she gets a package and/or letter from back home. I know what it meant to me many years ago and I am sure that it hasn't changed... takes away the lonely homesick feeling and returns the mind to thoughts of home and the folks back there. Lets show our appreciation in a tangible way through this program.

Semper Fi

Thanks Teri....

My brothers will appreciate your contributions and letters....

The "stuff" you send is needed and appreciated but just getting a package and opening it to find a couple pairs of socks and some sunscreen (anything like that... the website sends you a very good list iof suggestions) from a total stranger saying thank you for being there will just "make their day".

Latest posts

Back