A Nitro bass boat with no carpet?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Todd

Reaction score
Any plans on bringing this option back for us that bass fish in the Marsh? I know the 898 use to have this as an option and was wondering if there are any plans for a z8 like this in the future?

Ranger has the Intracoastal with snap in carpet which seems like the best of both worlds but granted I haven't seen it in person or fished in one to know if it is or not.

I have a buddy who has the 898, bought the last one in Houston, loves it. I would prefer no carpet in mine, or at least the snap in option.

That was a great option, but I feel the demand didn't keep up with the production. Sad, too, for it is a fantastic feature for an inshore fisherman that wants the ability to have the comfort of carpet on demand. Hope to see it again in the lineup!

I figured the demand is not high for this type of boat and why they stopped making them but for us who fish in the marsh, do not like Center Consoles, and want perfromance of a bass boat, it would be a great option. :D

Saw a Tracker tin version at the store in Richmond, VA. It was on a PT175 "Coastal" edition. Instead of carpet, it had that bubbly vinyl surface.

Latest posts

Back