'99 Optimax 225 rpms?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
I got this thing used. Can anyone tell me what the optimum RPM range is for it? I had one mechanic tell me "near redline (5750)" and someone else tell me 5400 was where it needed to be on WOT.

Notice the time of Mini's post everyone!! If ANYONE runs at WOT (5750 RPM's) at 2:30am...it's him!!! LOL...

Mini,...GO TO BED!!!! ahahahhaaha

lol...Mac you know if my eyes are open I am as close to WOT as I can be!

Mini

See Mac you can tell Mini has no wife and DEFINETLY no kids!!! Otherwise he'd grab his sleep when he could!!

Well look at you Mac. 6:30am??? Who the heck is awake and coherent enough to type at 6:30am?

Marke

Marke - And to think, Mac is already at work at GM - No WONDER he came up with the Aztek!!!!

LOL...I'm at work at 6am...it takes me a 1/2hr to read my mail and all the NTOWS posts BEFORE I write my own! LOL!! I work 6am-2:30pm.....M-F!! that ROX!!

and I had absolutely NOTHING to do with the Aztec!! nasty!

So Mac - Married, 2 kids and NO SOCIAL life huh!! 7:39 on a Friday night and where are you??? On a Fishing/Boating site on the internet!!! Not that i'm one to talk!!!

Darnit, wagon needs a new oil pan gasket and Napa was out, so Pep Boys has to wait till Ford Parts opens in the morning and i DOUBT the'll get it done before 10:30am, the latest I can leave here and make it to the BPS store w/boat in town by noon!!! Hoping, if not darn it gotta take time off of work next week, since we're leaving for Disney next Saturday.

So mini, you just get back from Hooters at 1:30am???

When Chevy starts producting quick, good handling, high powered mid-sized sedan's and wagons I MIGHT get one. The new Impalla isn't bad, but it's not a wagon!!!

No I wasnt at Hooters I was at Vita's....lol

She works till 9 or 10 so we dont get out till late when I see her. There fore I dont get in till early.....sometimes the bext day....lol

Mini

Back