• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

96 Savage 896/Merc200/new carpet etc***UPDATED!!!***

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikel Stephens

Reaction score
:(

Ok guys and gals...

Wife says If I give her up now, I get a new one in 3 years so here goes...

Got it from trusty BMCD...

-200 Merc w/New powerhead installed by Merc mechanic in 11/03 and broken-in properly

-SS prop, Spare Prop

-Nitro Cover

-Tandem Trailer w/surge brakes

***UPDATE:

-Hot Foot

-buyer gets a $300 Bass Pro or Cabela's Gift Card for a new Depth Finder (or whatever he/she might want)

-New tires

Gelcoat is somewhat oxidized***UPDATE cleared most of the oxidation this weekend...looks great*** but it is a good, strong boat. Runs around 60 WOTwith full load. Bought it to tourney fish but took a promotion a couple of years ago and haven't fished it much.

-$6900

Mike, not interested in boat... who did the carpet??? Was it a good job, and if you don't mind how much material and labor.

Bubby:D

about $900 for the carpet and labor, I had to take it back b/c/ tthey didn't get all of the old stuff up and it didn't hold too well at first. Now, it is good.

William Markwardt in Bryan did it. If interested: I'll give him your PH#.

Mike: My uncle - getting ready to move to Lake Livingston from Oregon may be interested. Do you have any pics to send me - [email protected]? I'm surprised you are not getting better speeds. I had a '96 with a 200 Mariner and, althought I did not have a gos in it, the speedometer would regularly break 75 and I know it was faster than my 520 (which gps around 66 - 70).

Dang, I almost missed your post for a month :)

Think he would be interested still?

I'm using GPS speed...speedo shows I am traveling faster than my GPS.

Yes, I think he would still be interested. Can you shoot me the pics at the email above?

Sure thing, I cleaned it up a bit over the weekend. Will take some pics this weekend and email em to ya.

Dang Dewey, that is a SWEET price on that bote! Wish I had a truck that could pull it and had not bought a boat last year. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back