911 CDC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgd 2305

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a long time, but I used to be a member here several years ago, (I can't remember what my username was) then came kids, then my Nitro (180TF) had to be sold, but now I'm back in the market.

I'm very interested in the 911 CDC, I think it would be a perfect layout for a family of 4, the fishability seems great, the floor space and seating looks perfect for a family, it looks like the perfect boat for someone who doesn't want to give up a bass boat for a fish and ski.

Now I need to convice my wife of the same thing, please give me your opinions on the 911 CDC, I'm sure there's several people on here who own one, I'd love to see pictures of your boats, especially the interior layout of the seating, consoles and decks.

Thanks guys, it feels good to be back here, hopefully soon to be back in a Nitro!

Best big water boat in the 9 series. IMHO (See my pics.) Not a racing hull, but you don't want it for that anyways. With a 225 Opti you'll be touching 70, high 60's realistic, trimmed and propped right. (A 250 will add 3-4 MPH.) It's a battleship of a tourney rig and can handle some nasty water when others knock your fillings loose. Had one for a season and enjoyed it, just couldn't get used to sitting in the middle after dozens of RH drive. Take one on a test drive and you'll enjoy it! ;)

I have been very happy with my 911. Fishes like any other bass boat but still has room for the wife. kid, and dogs. Plenty of storage and 2 rod lockers.

I would recommend finding one with a 250. The guy i bought mine from was not happy with the 225, horrible holeshot. With an AeroStar Prop and jackplate, it runs 68 with a good holeshot.

Also, i would not have anything less than 80lb trolling motor. I have an 80, but could really use a 101 when fishing heavy current. Not really room for a fourth battery though.

Sorry, can't seem to post pics on this site.

I also have a 911cdc. It is a great boat and i would not own anything else. we have fished 3 people very easy and even 4 sometimes. Mine has a 250.

I also have a 911 cdc, I added a 101 thrust trolling motor. i added a forth battery, it was a challenge but i accomplished it. Its a great boat

Latest posts

Back