• Thread starter Buzz Bouvier [URL] [/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is abso-freaking-lutely great! Two thumbs up; that is a heckuva tribute. Having been in a B-17, I can't imagine being holed up in one of those hoping to get to Germany and back while heinie is trying to shoot you down.

Very Nice Shirt

Was wondering what you paid for it.

Just some friendly info for everyone. Im not sure of the pricing for Gemini but you guys should check out Animal Paintball at animalpaintball.com. They make incredible angler jerseys and their price and cooperation with you as the buyer is superb. Ive ordered many jerseys from them. They have most of the artwork and sponsor logos if you dont have them and they dont charge you for them. The owners name is MONDO GARCIA, mention my name. Mike Gershberg in Royal Palm Florida. I have no ties with them besides being a very satisfied customer. They have shorts,shirts,hoodies ect. Under the angler section their is his wife wearing my jersey design made into one of thier new hoodies. Many Pros use this guy.

Once again, nice Job on your shirt, looks great.

Mike Gershberg

Bass Pro Shops "Pro Staff"

Royal Palm Bassmasters President

Latest posts

Back