Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Ok Trep, it's all fun and games until it goes sub zero! I'm used to this garbage in January and February, NOT December! You're finished! Finished ya hear! Tommy 2 fingas is on his way down there as we speak and he's bring some friends. You gonna swim wit da fished in dat hot tub of yours pal! Then I do my dance, simultaneously while Tox does his in VA and voila......we have tropical heat wave in the Northeast and the south gets a winter that the last few days was just a prequal to!

Dear Sir: It has come to my attention that you are at best trying to control the weather with some perverted snow dance. I understand that this in direct relationship with a conflict you have with some one called Trep a.k.a the Treppster. So with that stated let me say this..STOP IT YOU YOU YOU REDNECK.....I live right in the middle of your little war and becuase of it, we got 10" of Snow on Thursday..Heck in MD we don't get snow on the ground untill Feb and it only last a week..Now you are trying to ignite Mr Toxic into this..Don't you care that if that happens and it is warm enough up there for you to fish those of us here will be in a drought again in Dec..and what about Carlos III he will be boiled alive if he is on the Potomac that day. So for the sake of others please find away to either stop the battle to save the innocent or at least fire over our heads.

Thank You for your time and support.

BF

Ice + Snow = depression. How many times can I cast on my computer or watch another fishing show host catch monster bass ahhhhhhhh. We got about 8" here in good old southern NJ and I am going bassy oops I mean batty.

OK Rob - I don't know what dance you did but while the weather was decent today (low 50's and overcast) the FISH must have been listening to you!! 4 hours on the water and just a few nibbles on live bait and no hookup or fish on the spoon either!!!

I did get to try a lot of my Hanukkah presents so it was worth it! That lined/hooded jacket my mom got me and the finderless gloves that Beka got me came in handy!!

Sorry about the weather, NOBODY (Except Pierre and those Alaskan's maskerading as Canadians) should have to live anywhere where the tempature get's below zero!!

Throw an extra Log on the fire, but the kids to bed and go make some heat!!!

Trep - don't tell us that you are now using FINDER - LESS gloves. You're having enough problems finding fish, without compounding the problem!

:)

Tex

But what kind of gloves does Tommy Two Fingers use?????

Mini

Ahhh Tex, that's my problem I used FInder-less gloves. That must mean they would NOT find any fish! MAN they do work as advertized - i didn't FIND any fish!!!!

You may have to explain that last post Mini...

Non-Michigan folks probably won't get it...

lol

az

Cmon....yall cant be that thick headed....in case any of you dont know what we are talking about....hold your right hand infront of your face with your palm facing you. You now have a map of Michigan's lower peninsula. Then abruptly slap yourself in the forehead!

Mini

OUCH Mini that hurt! Stop slapping me!

take that same hand and rotate it 180deg and you now have Florida!!!...now SLAP again!! LOL

trep, be a good boy and next year you might get the fingers for those gloves!!!!!!

Hey Sam, good to see you again!! I actualy had the chance to get the full gloves with the finger tips that open/bend back but I liked the feel of the tipless gloves.

Coming from Trep,..."Tipless" just sounds a little too personal!!....BWWWAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

As opposed to the "tips" mini gives at Hooters???

Easy boys. Aint gonna touch that tip thing....

Keep slappin your forehead and soon you will have a headache....lol

Mini

Just grabbing a cold beer and heading to the Hot Tub!!!

Latest posts

Back