***27 DAYS TILL THE 2004 NTOWS RALLY***

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my BPS order on Tuesday and in the process of organizing my "go to" stuff! Also spooled up my 6th and final reel. I just hope I have enough stuff since I won't have my truck with me!!!

Bob G.

Me!,....I will be shipping a box of stuff to you next week.

Trep,.....same with you!!

Mac

Mac - Cool!

Mike - taking the tracker down to the water at lunch to do a quick run to ensure the new fuel line/bulb works right.

Bob G. - spooling is next on my list!

In about 674 hours we'll be filleting crappie!

677 Hours and we'll be eatin'em!

It sure would be nice if the weather would break up here.I haven't had a chance to get the boat cleaned up.

Is there a prize for the dirtiest boat?

We need a little warm weather up here!!!!!!!!!

Steve

me!,

3 hours to fillet and cook Crappie??? You sure have high expectations of your catch....LOL Hopefully the prizes I send down will help reduce the filleting part of the job.

You don't want Bob G. waiting 3 hours for food...LOL

LOL @ Marke!! You don't look like you miss to many meals yourself Marke!!!

Bob G.

We're still counting on you coming down to teach the proper crappie filleting techniques, Marke!

The pressure is on!

Someone's gotta teach me how to catch Cappie! It would be so UNCOOL for the Pro Crappie to NOT will the Crappie Contest!!

Trep,

Forget them crappies, lets look for some bass on Friday. I have no problem paying for a meal at the restaraunt!! How fast does your boat go? Should I pack my goggles?!? LOL! Stocked up on Senkos last night. Spent this afternoon re-organizing my stuff in my new plano 3700s. My 6 reels will traveling in style, each in its own 750ml Crown Royal bag! I better throw in a couple of extra bags in case I win a reel at the rally!

Bob G.

You may have a few more empty bags by the time you leave.LOL

Steve

Bob - If it's the 2 of us and relatively smooth water we might hit 28-29mph, so bring your long jons, coveralls, full face helmet and LOCK AND LOAD!!! LOL

It also depends on how much you weigh!!! With the TrepMan driving along (all 140lbs of me)I've topped out at 76mph!!! LOL

I doubt if your boat would reach 76mph behind your tow vehicle!!! Especially with me and my gear in there to!! Finished organizing/packing my tackle bags! Yea, Trep, that's plural! And just purchased my KY non-resident fishing license online. Don't even need a paper license, just the authorization number and a pic ID in possession while fishing. You can buy a license at the following link.

Bob G.
http://www.kentuckylake.com/kdfw.htm

Yes, we will follow those regs.

We will use the 15" minimum even if you go all the way to Tennessee.

Last year, we set a 5 fish limit, but.....

No one brought in more than one keeper!

We caught tons of <15" fish, just not much in the keeper range.

New Rally Goal: Bring in at least 2 keepers!!!

Trep, Do you have a ruler in your boat >12"??? LOL!

Bob G.

Bob - Yup, got a 15+ inch ruler attached to the top of the larger front live well. That will be a challenge for me, Allatoona has a 12 inch minimum, so i've caught some in my life over 15" but most of what we catch on Allatoona are 12 - 15".

Cool on the on-line licenses! I just got into my hotel in Armonk, NY. Gotta get some work ready and unpack, maybe later i'll get the license, one less thing to worry about!

Latest posts

Back