• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 Quantum tour edition pt

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave price

Reaction score
Selling a brand new in box. Tour Edition PT #TE100SPT

This is a 6.3 to 1 ratio reel

Rt. hand retrieve

7.5 oz

carbon fiber handle

CNC billet Aluminum frame.

This is the reel the Elite Series Pros use.

Retail is $260-270. Selling for $225 shipped/insured UPS

This is brand new, unopened straight from Quantum 2010 model

Dave Price (443) 974-0113 or [email protected]

Anybody interested? This is the top of the line Quantum reel used by the Elite Series Pros.

Dude - You find them falling off the truck? lots of new gear in the box for just 15% of retail? Personally (nothing against you trying to make a buck, in this economy everyone can use every penny) but i'd take them back to the store for a refund with the receipt,if they are sponsor provided product i'd look at a 50% discount including shipping - just my 2 cents.

What?? Maybe im missing something..... Im selling brand new reels for $35 dollars less than you can buy them in any store. What do you want me to do- sell a $260 reel for $100.?? Go ahead and pay full retail price in the store then..... Im trying to help people out. Have a good day and good luck shopping

Trep, Dave's harmless. Emailed with him on a few products, and he was quite helpful. I would probably buy the rods from him to save a few bucks but the shipping kills it.

Dave, Trep is harmless. Not one to get mouthly. Just a cheap bassturd. LOL!

Sounds like it.. Im trying to get these reels to people cheaper than they can buy in the store.. Was definately a strange post. Just trying to help people out.

Latest posts

Back