• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Ranger Z20 w/225 'Hammer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
This boat is MINT and 'Jonzin to go fishin'!!

MUST SELL!!!

Z20 Dual Console with 225HP Yamaha HPDI

Tandem trailer w/spare & swing away tongue

Lowrance 332C GPS/Sonar in dash and 102C in bow

24Volt Minn Kota 80lb TM (50" shaft)

Hot Foot

10" Manual Jack Plate (installed after pix was taken)

Custom "Scales and Tales" carpet inlay on center deck lid

1/2 step deck insert

Boat & Engine Covers

KeelShield (installed after pix was taken)

VERY LOW hours,...Garage Stored

$32,000

Serious inquirees only please

Bill McElroy

248-379-3925

05Z20boatrhside3qtrrr.jpg

Maiden_voyage_small_8[1].JPG

It's a fish catching machine...plenty of mojo left in her.

MAC, that's beautiful Dogg ! The deck lid............PRICELESS

Mark

I want it..... can I make montly payment to you in alkeehol and ceegars???

I'll up Sue's bid on an unlimited supply of Home Brew, and you get to pick the flavors!!

MAN Mac that is a sweet looking ride and LOVE the carpet! But i'll have to wait a few decades till the kids are out of college before I buy anything $35k!!

Good luck, I know who ever buys it will own a collectors edition!

Well I guesss It's Ok for a Ranger..Bwhahahahahaha... I think I'll sell mine If someone comes up with the Moola..What Ya Gettin Next ?????

JR - Mac's joining the Tin gang, he's signed a deal with Triton to run a 197 Magnum DC with a 200hp!!! BBBWWWAAAAAAA

I'd LOVE to see a S&T Tin rig! MAN I tell ya Mac, if Tracker would make you an offer and then OFFER a standard S&T package on the Avalanche or PT190 with stickers of the gang and carpet MAN they'd sell!!

Trep.....I put together a really cool idea/propsal for them using an Avalanche as a TM/MercuryBPS/S&T promotional tool while I did my 2003-4 BPS Spring Classic tours and it was shot down.....I won't go into specifics here, but their answer back was so ridiculous, I knew right then it was time to leave. I took the same proposal to Ranger and with 1-2 phone calls and a couple emails it was done! I've never looked back...:cool:

S&T Boat Bill Kids 4 lo.jpg

I bet you did Mac, and know how Ranger has treated you, so you gotta go where your bread is buttered!!

I just went to the Nitro site and "built" a new 901 similar to this.(same options, custom colors, glass fenders, tandem trlr, spare tire, electronics, etc..etc)....Also you can only put a 200 on the 901. By the time I added all the options and upgrades to the 901 to make it comparable to this...I was OVER $40grand!! :blink::wacko: A 929 would be in the mid 40's!!

Now tell me $35,500 isn't a GREAT deal for a loaded 2005 Ranger Z with a 225 'Hammer on it!! ;)

re: 2005 Ranger Z20 w/225 'Hammer by Mac,2/1/2006 05:52 ET

Trep.....I put together a really cool idea/propsal for them using an Avalanche as a TM/MercuryBPS/S&T promotional tool while I did my 2003-4 BPS Spring Classic tours and it was shot down.....I won't go into specifics here, but their answer back was so ridiculous, I knew right then it was time to leave. I took the same proposal to Ranger and with 1-2 phone calls and a couple emails it was done! I've never looked back...

Let me guess.....

"It lacks impact"....BWAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA

TTT

If only it didn't have that grass carp on it...

Do you still have this one Mac? I have a buddy that needs a good one...

Mikel

Mikel,

He sure does, saw it lots this past few days!! Man, that is one GREAT looking and running boat!!!!!

Mikel....YES,..it's still available,...infact it's sitting in my garage right now as I type!!:p

As C said,...it's in mint condition and runs GREAT!! (Thnx C,..glad you and Tox made it back home okay,....sure was a FUN weekend!!)

Mac

Back to the top my brutha!! btw......that boat is a keeper!! Wish I had the cash or more specifically, I wish my wife would let me spend the cash!!LOL!!

TOXIC

That is a gorgeous rig, period! The front deck is too small though because there is no way I would even step on the Scales and Tales logo.:unsure: That motor looks like it should flip the front of the boat up in the air:) I wish I could Mac..

Uncle Billy

$32K? Mac if you advertised it on PLENTY of places for that price it would be gone tomorrow.......

Heck, I might even buy it! lol

Mini

Yeah,....it won't take long at $32,000......hell, I might just buy it from myself at that price!!!:blink:

Congratulations Mac !! I guess you're happy about it?:):( Somebody's getting a beautiful rig, that's for sure..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back