2005 Nitro 640 LX

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Rife

Reaction score
Im looking at buying a 2005 nitro 640 LX has a Tracker 60 hp on it and the rest is original equipment..Whats it worth? It is in excellent like new condition I heard it run last night my friend said that it probably should have an new impeller and seal he thought the water was a little warm that it spit out..I appreciate the help..

You can use the attached link to get a feel for a price. What's it worth is subjective. You also want to have warm water out the tell tale. That shows the thermostat is open and cycling. For safety sake, you should definitely R&R the impeller/housing and flush & fill the LU, clean plugs, freshen gas, and add Marine Stabil and a dose of Quikleen to the tank as well. It's what I recommend in the least on a used purchase. Good luck! ;)
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.a...m=11852&y=2005&ml=T&gc=MR&gtc=MR&d=1600229210

Thanks Dan he came down from 7500 to $7,000.00 and the boat looks new as well the boat has a 60HP motor.

There is 2 pictoures of the boat in my library Dan.

Well if what they say is true...pictures are worth a 1000 words... looks like a nice buy for a 2005...If you buy it do what Dan suggest and I think you'll have a good boat and some confidence too...good luck

Don't know about the price, just realize with the 60hp she'll be probably a barely 40mph boat. They are great platforms (I'm going out in Dan N's in the AM, his is a '98 640 with 90HP), and we fish tourneys with no problem. I had my 700lx out with Eli today, good solid boat!

If you get it, ENJOY!

A couple of months ago I bought an '06 640 with a '05 60 merc and I am very happy with it. I priced a lot of them and found that around $7,000 was generally what they were going for. I consistently get 37 mph (GPS) with me and my gear with a full tank of gas. (38 if the conditions are just right).

Guy's I really appreciate all the input.Im going to buy the boat this will be my first Lake boat.

Wish I would have posted mine sooner.

2001 700 LX w/ 75HP S/S 23 pitch

48 MPH according to GPS

All Hummindird electronics Color Front and Console with GPS

Blue water LED lights in all compartments

Keel Guard

Motorguide 54Lb Thrust trolling motor

Middle Custom seat

Runs Great/ very good condition

and all I wanted was 7000.00

Latest posts

Back