2004 Nitro N-750 Trailer Lights

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Kennedy

Reaction score
The left tail light went out. When I took the light apart, the bulb was rusted together and broke and now can not get the bulb frame out. I need a new bracket for the tail light.

Any idea where I can get one of those? Called the Tracker store here and they said they didnt know..

ANy help would be appreciated.

Chuck

Go LED's and don't worry again. $50-$75 gets all new lights, wiring and any brackets all in 1 box.

Two years ago I did what Byron suggested and haven't had any problems since, I think mine are made by Optronics, they make lights for many trailer companies....fit right in and took about hour and half with some beverage of choice pit stops....they work great and the LED are a lot brighter and totally waterproof...good luck...bought mine at Gander Mountain for about $ 60.00..

I really don't understand how these guys can figure out what you're talking about. My 750 trailer lights are in a self-contained [water proof] pod. If the bulb is rusted to its bracket, that rusted crap goes away with the bulb pod. I have switched to LED and endorse that for all its claimed benefits, but you can get the old style bulb pod just about any place -- certainly BPS.

??? My comment was a better solution to an age old problem, sure you can replace the old pod might as well do both but same old thing will occur again, led's will last longer (perhaps longer than the trailer itself??? they us a lot less volts and don't get near as hot and can take a dunking in water and be fine.....

Well Mike, you will see that I did recommend your solution as well and mentioned that I did switch to LEDs myself. But I also tried to address his specific question so that he has the information to execute either COA. I don't always see my responses as needing to sell my way or the highway, but to address the specific question and then provide an alternative.

I am puzzled in wondering why BPS didn't address his issue more clearly and helpfully, and I wonder how he got into the bulb without popping open the pod. breaking into the pod should have been a clue that the COA being executed could be incorrect.

Ok you did a good job of that Marty and I am so convinced that LED's are a super light source for many applications I jumped for the chance to spread the word....no I'm not in the LED business.....

It cost me about 60.00 to put leds in my old NX 750,kept the boat about 5 years after that,never had another light problem.

Something that I have done is to install regular trailer lights to the PVC trailer guides and never have a rusting issue again. Worked for me.....Just an alternative to the never ending issue of trailer lights failing.

Latest posts

Back