• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Avalanche For Sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross Kline

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say, but I need to sell my 2004 Avalanche. It has a 2005/ 115 optimax and a 2005 Trailer. I bought it all brand new in March of 05 and it has less than 10 hours on the motor. I recently moved to Florida and I'm having a hard time finding work, so this is one payment that I'm going to have to get rid of. Both Gary and Mike C from the site have been out on her when I lived in Virginia and can contest to how good of shape she is in, they should know they towed it all the way to Florida for me. It has two depth finders a Eagle Fish mark 320 and lowrance X47 tx. Also has the custom cover from Basspro shops and a full tank of gas. There are also a few misc things that I bought for the boat and they to will go with the boat. I'm asking for pay off $17,500.00. If anyone is interested or has any questions please feel free to email me.

[email protected]

1.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

Back