2003 Rally Attendees Survey.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Rather than me just guessing how many people and boats we may have.....

Please give me an indication if you think you will be attending, if you are bringing a guest(s) and if you will have your boat with you.

Thanks!

me!

Trep - Yes, Possibly a partner

Boat - Possibly

Scott - Put me down as a Yes, As we get closer and know the spring break plan I'll know more details.

I am currently planning on it, probably with a guest. Probably with a boat.

Rich D

Buzz and I should be there with a boat, his or mine, but I need to look closer come spring. Shouldn't be a problem in April.

If all works out at work, will be bringing boat and guest.

Don't forget the strawberries Scott!!

Barb

Me-Boat-Guest.....

And, I'm trying to "encourage" a few guys from my BASS club but that's all speculation...

I plan on myself, work permitting. I don't plan on dragging my boat at this time.

Bob G.

Barb! You're coming!! GREAT!!! I'll start dipping the strawberries RIGHT NOW!!!!

There will be NO strawberries or Diet Dr. Pepper allowed on the MacandNeeleyFloatingHotel.

Slim-Jims, Corona's, Limes and Pork Rinds...

Who said you were invited to OUR little party anyway, Neeley?

You and Mac do your nekid wind dances on your boat - Barb and I will consume chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper with OUR guests and special invitees in OUR private challet!

No surprise here, I think Buzz and I will be on the Neeley floating hotel mobile! Right Buzz, you into Caffeine free, diet Dr. Pepper. Say what's left when you take all the good stuff out, it must be colored water. Should I call the boat of canadian lady "dancers" that gave me the massage the other day Ken, and ask them to attend? LOL But hey, you forgot venison jerky and pickled eggs!

Bring it on Rob!!! I'll make sure we have a fire extinguisher for TOXIC!!!

I think it would be even safer if we just keep him in a dingy tied 20+ feet away from the boat! LOL Until the fumes disapate anyway! Of course should it become required for light......could replace fireworks!

I would like to but will have to wait till it's closr to make a decision. Might bring wife/guest and definatly would bring the boat.

Yes, Gene, if you come, bring that bad boy...it'll be one of the fastest there!!!

Me and the Mrs will (plan to) be there and I am bringing the boat...

Rick,

I am planning on making the trip, but did not want to tow my boat that far. I have a full size crew cab truck and am willing to share the ride/expenses with anyone from the northeast.

Bob G.

I am going to try to make it and bring the boat and a friend as this sounds fun. Last yrs ralley was a long haul from Oklahoma and could not make it. Put me down tentatively for 2 people and 1 bassboat. Will be my first ralley too, and look forward to meeting everyone and gettin all those good fishin tips.

james d.

I guess I'm coming with Cutis....LOL

Thanks for looking out for me buddy.

That makes telling Jill easier. Actually I don't have to tell her. We can send a ransom note from around W.Virginia.

"Dear Jill,

I was driving down Rte. 3 on my way to work today and I was kidnapped by a band of Yankee fisherman traveling in a convoy of bass boats. They are forceing me to catch fish and drink Corona's. They said if you send $$$ they'll bring me home next week."

Marke

Geez,...Lamoy you@#$!@!!!!....Here i thought you were the real Jill!!!,....you're just a "wannabe" runnin around in women's underwear for cryin' out loud!!!! I'm crushed!!

Mac

ROTFLMJNO!!!! Don't you guys look next to the member logo? But it WAS funny, and after Marke woke her up at 6:00am on his way to Champlain the first time, she probably would respond that way, for a week anyway! LOL Right now, Marke is at work calling his wife asking what he's done wrong lately! LOL And for the last time they WERE BOXERS!!!! Though, silk panties DO look very comfy!

no i don't look at the logo on anybody's member!!...now get back to work! I don't have time for your fantasies..lol

(Keeping up with my own is a full time job!!)

After all you've seen and your still not scared? You will be......you will be! Sleep with one eye open at the rally perdue pete boiler boy! Haaaa!!!!! Kidding, but I DO hope you take jokes well, with Mac and Ken and all. I would NEVER do anything like that.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got me Rob!!! I thought for sure it was Jill. My chin dropped and I thougt "BUSTED!!!" That is EXACTLY how she would have posted and she has been patrolling the board lately. I NEVER doubted for 1 second that it was her. Wait until she reads this tonight.

let me try again

"Hunny Pie, can I PLEEEEAAASE go to the rally in KY with all of the guys? There wives are letting them go."

"And if all the other wives let their husbands buy new 901's would that make it ok for YOU to buy a new 901?" "If all the other guys were lighting farts on fire, that doesn't mean it's ok for YOU to light YOUR farts on fire! I don't care WHAT the other kids....um guys do, as long as you live in this house.........

hey where is Mike anyway. He never peeks in here. Did the rally scare him off?

Bear's there. If we have too many boats are we going to allow a single guy in some boats?

Bear

Count me in to. partner yes. boat yes banjo maybe.

See, told ya I knew what she'd say, it's the same thing Michelle would say about me! LOL

***Sniff***

I won't be able to go.

***Sniff***

My job is in jeopardy unless we meet a goal that is 136% more than last year's RECORD total for income. I already told the boy is my group that I won't make the spring crappie fishing trip in early May, and that I'll have to cut back on my Boy Scout involvement until July of '03.

Unless God produces a miracle, I'll have to wait until '04.

MO

"boys in my group" (father- and brother-in-law, a couple of Scout friends, etc.)

***Sniff***

That's so-o-o-o sad.....

I think I'm gonna cry.....

***Sniff***

Where's my hankie?

***Sniff***

Oh! A GREEN woolly-bugger!

Scott, although I'm disappointed I'm not expecting anyone else to be.

(violins) "Don't dry for me Argentina."

Mark, you know I'm just funnin' ya! (I hope.....)

You gave me one of the best fishing days in my life out there with the Scouts; I will never forget that. I will never be able to thank you enough for sharing that experience with me.

God Bless!

Wish there were some way you could make it.....

me

count me and a guest in. i will also be bringing my boat and some beeeeeeeerrrrrrrr beer.

Would love to attend this year and I'll try and make the convoy from the N.E. area, boat in tow.

Would love to come but to early to tell right now. My daughter gets married in June so finances are going to be tight this next year. If I can swing it I'LL be there. Fished Cumberland lake last time down there. Would love to fish Kentucky Lake. Count me in for now will let you know for sure after the first of the year. Jim Moore

Bruce,

It looks like we can get a good convoy from Mass, NH, VT and NY.

Bob G.

depending on how my job looks like next year,and if the surgury goes ok on my brother(partner) i am trying to make it.if the surgury does not go off or goes bad,im still seriously considering going anyway.

If there's any way to make it, I'll be there. Most likely tow the tundra down, possible partner.

Hey Jeff... You gotta make it so we can photo them together...!!!

Latest posts

Back