• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001,2002, 2003 Nitro State Team Boats for sale...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Roberts

Reaction score
E-mail me for more info. All boats are 929CDX w/225 Opti's. Loaded electronics, many custom options.

Craig Roberts

Parts Manager

TMBC Detroit

248-333-0997

[email protected]

Ron,

I have a 2003 Team Boat that is currently available. I realize it is not a 929, but the boat is in mint condition and has remaining warranty and very low hours on the motor. Email me if interested. Price is $24,000.

Ron...e-mail Darren Lear ([email protected]). He has a 2002 929CDX. 225 OptiMax Detwiler hydraulic jack plate Low. X75 on bow Low. X15 on console Motorguide 3 bank charger Steering wheel trim levers "NITRO" carpet embroidery Moor Mates MinnKota Max 101# 42" TM Fiberglass fenders Colors are Gunmetal and Onyx (Grey metalflake and Black). I will try to add the pic I have. If it don't work,e-mail Darren and he will send you pics.

here's the pic.

Craig
image001.jpg

I am interested in a 2003 929. Please send me details of boat, electronics, warranty, etc.

I would also like to know the asking prices.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks,

Dale Shannon

Craig,

I'm looking for a Nitro team tournament cover (the Black and grey one) for my boat.

Do you have one you might be willing to part with?

Thanks,

Tim Hoye

Sorry Tim. I don't have one in stock. I can order one for you, if you'd like. Call (248-333-0997) or e-mail me.

Craig

Back