• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1991 Tracker Pro 17

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Lang

Reaction score
1991 Tracker with a 1993 60HP Evinrude Tracker w SS prop. New decks and carpet throughout. New bunks and LED trailer lights. 2 Garmin fish finders. Email me for pictures. I live in South West PA. 3800.00. I also have a 8 HP Suzuki that I would like to sell along with it.

This boat will do 38 MPH

Email: [email protected]

100_0013.jpg

dam good looking boat man !!!!! i bought an 18 footer 1994 model garage kept with a 60 mariner tracker on it last yr. for 2500, wish u cud see it. but it looks good like urs. hey man i have a ques. where did you get the skeg guard for it at? all i can find in bass pro or cabela's is for a 70- 90 hp. will this fit the 60 hp? i'd appreciate it if u'd let me know i need 1 bad......thnx.....paul.

If I can rember the steg on there is a little larger. I think the 70 - 90 should work. If it does not just send it back.

If you have a marine dealer they will sometimes allow you to take one home to test and bring back if it does not fit.

Hey Brett, Go to Overtons web site or get a catalog. The have skeg replacements and guard for amost all types of motors. I had to get one for my 60 hp Merc

Jon

Back