19 lb 9 oz Large Mouth

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
OOOOPPPPPSSSS did I forget to say While playing Trophy Bass..

had a 73lb stringer..not bad for 5 game fish...Avg 54lbs in Mississippi the night before last..and it was snowing on screen also.. Did you know that if you set one of them thar seeramick heaters on top of the screen for your PC and put it on high..you can get a sunburn inside while fishin??

I be sick and need hep..

BF

P.S It's all Robs fault, the boy just don't know when to quit dancin.

P.S.S all spelling was alcohol induced and should not be a strike on my public edumacation..

Bruce, if it gets to hot, DON'T jump in. The glass on the crt is hard and could be dangerous to your health. nice catch.

is that a pc game or ps2 or sega or what? i'd like to catch some too.

jd

Bruce is that TB or TB2? I've moved to FLW Pro Bass Tournament last year. Graphics are much better then Trophy Bass and they have the fish realistic sized!

OUCH damuniz!!!! The TRUTH hurts!!! LOL

o.K. Bruce.....you could have at least weighed me before ya' let me go...ouch those are some sharp hooks!

TEE

Love the FLW pc game, believe it or not I picked it up at a home improvement store about a year ago for 4 bucks, is there a newer pc fishing game out there? What are the latest ones? I have Trophy Bass also, but have been unable to find any newer versions, also the FLW game, is there a newer version of that one? Anyway, it's a fun way to pass time occasionally on a cold night, but I leave the space heater in the garage,LOL..... However, I DO wear my Trep style JarJar hat while sitting at the comp.

egMike

Back