'08 is done....Bring out the toads!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan J.

Reaction score
2008 is in the books, over and done! Here's a chance to post your toad, whatever swimming species you cater to and regardless of size. Any size yearly best is something to be proud of. My 2008 best was just over 9 lbs., staying under double digits this year while pursuing "green stump carp". :lol: :D

IMGP1642.JPG

Great Fish Dan J............ I spent my 2008 in Korea, so don't have a lunker to show, so I'll piggyback on my son's lunker he caught on the last day of 2008! After all, I can claim "Guide" bragging rights, eh?

JP

Metz 31 Dec 08 Lunker.jpg

Like JP I was overseas for 10 months in 2009, though I did get a few trips in on visits back to the states and the last few months, along with 3 fishing trips in Sydney, but for me the best Toads in the Trepper Family came from Eli this year:

Eli's first Tourney:

2008 November 11 Elis first weighin.JPG

Eli's almost 3lb bass on a shakeyhead:

2008 Dec 6 Eli Big Fish.jpg

Great fish fellas! The size of the fish alone really doesn't make it a lunker. A tourney limit anchor or the priceless joy on your children's faces....Now those are lunker fish!!! :wub:

Keep 'em coming!!!!! :D

No lunkers this year but, I really didn't get out as much as past.

That's gonna change this year;)

You have to get onto the water to try and get a lunker award for the year:( But I am jealous of Dan's 9 lber.. I'm still in the 8 lb club but I feel that's pretty darn good for Maryland waters.:eek:

I sure hope I can get on the water more starting this spring..

Uncle Billy

I caught this one, 9 pounds 6 ounces, on Labor Day. It is my personal best:

CarrSept108as.jpg

nothing to show this year, but got a new phone with camera so look out in 12 months when we do this again!

Here are a couple of schoolie macks off of the Okaloosa Island pier in FL, a 14 and an 8. These are a hoot from a pier.

Kings10-08%20021.JPG

Latest posts

Back