Z19 sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ours was equipped with the Bimini top and spare tire. I upgraded the finder to a 7" Garmin and added a 5" Garmin and onboard charger. I installed those myself here at home. I have also installed a USB charging port in place of the lighter plug and some rod holders in multiple places.

Ours was equipped with the Bimini top and spare tire. I upgraded the finder to a 7" Garmin and added a 5" Garmin and onboard charger. I installed those myself here at home. I have also installed a USB charging port in place of the lighter plug and some rod holders in multiple places.
Have always installed my fish finders, but Tracker dealer and Nitro said I could void my warranty if anything happened to the electrics. $220 just to do dash mount. Did pretty much the same. In the dash one RAM mounted on the bow. What set up did you use for the rod holders? Never drilled into fiberglass before. Should be picking my boat up later this afternoon. Thanks

What sort of rod holders did you install? Are you talking about holders for transporting or for fishing/trolling? I'd love to see some pics if you have them.

That is one area where the Z19 Sport is lacking. I typically take 7 or 8 rods with me and end up sticking them in the ski locker (with socks) - which I dont like doing. I thought about making something that plugged into the front-most cupholders (directly in front of the windshield).

What sort of rod holders did you install? Are you talking about holders for transporting or for fishing/trolling? I'd love to see some pics if you have them.

That is one area where the Z19 Sport is lacking. I typically take 7 or 8 rods with me and end up sticking them in the ski locker (with socks) - which I dont like doing. I thought about making something that plugged into the front-most cupholders (directly in front of the windshield).

I installed these on both sides each holds 4 rods. $11 a side D68EF81F-4CD6-4E91-AD3F-AA3713FF1E34.jpeg

Just picked my Z19 Sport. My onboard battery charger is mounted on the stern floor back by the bilge pump. Seem to me it should be mount off the bottom any boat. Where is yours located.

Attachments

• IMG_5849.JPG
    IMG_5849.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 42
I mounted my charger on the vertical “wall” next to the battery. Although I don’t think I’d worry too much about having it on the floor. I have never seen water in there.

Have a very similar set up on my Z19. Was going to try and save installation money on the dash setup, but was told if something went wrong it would void my boat warranty. Did extend my rod locker tubes so they fit 7 ft poles now.

I mounted my charger on the vertical “wall” next to the battery. Although I don’t think I’d worry too much about having it on the floor. I have never seen water in there.
Mine was done by the factory. They mounted it near the bilge pump. And has been under water because my boat had a water leak. Asked why anyone would mount it there, no one new why. Thinking of moving it this year.

Latest posts

Back