WOO HOO 2005 Tracker site is UP!!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.trackerboats.com[/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Just check it, haven't looked yet, i'll check the Nitro and Tahoe ones too!! Nitro and Tahoe sites are still 2004, TRACKER is up FIRST!! TIN RULES!!!

JUST LIKE Hanukah!!!

OK site is up, not all the pics are loaded yet, and it doesn't seem like they have the press section updated where they usualy describe changes year2year.
http://www.trackerboats.com

Great looking site, Tracker did their homework before launchung the new site.. Wonder when the Nitro site will be updated?

The blue is nice, does not look like they upgraded much from my 04 PT185. Two bank charger vs. 1 bank, but only 4 amps, still selling with 12 volt TM and 12 volt harness, that's to bad. Oh yeah they changed the price! LOL

I would expect the nitro site to be up soon, lots of links and images not working, they must be working on it.

Here it is in all it's blue glory. Love it or hate it...

DCP_0879.JPG

I for one like it better than the red...

...but that's just me

az

WOW that's purdy!! Patt are those the same consoles for 2004? I don't think so.

Also, any info on what changes on the Pro Crappie? I know since 2000 besides the All weld, they moved the passenger seat up, put the fiberglass console on, enlarged then shrunk back the Rod Locker, Added larger front storage, new/updated livewell and baitwell pumps/plumbing, SHRUNK to a baitwell the front Livewell, and moved a few things around. Any changes for 2005 that you know of???

I do see that Tracker finaly up the pricing for the 115 up under the PT 185 links. Ashame like Tee said no 2nd console options for the 185. If I join a bass club and like it, that would be my next boat, a PT 185 DC with a 115 merc 2 stroke!!! MMMMM POWER!!!! Sure i'd LOVE an Avalanche with a 175 Opti, but $21k + freight, rigging, tax and extras is WAY above my cash payment option, and want to keep investing in retirement so I can in 17 years buy a NEW 19-20ft Center console!!!

Back