Winterized and Guest

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Finally got the boat cleaned, winterized, and the lower unit oil changed today thanks to my helpers. I bought the Guest 2911A and I thought it ha 6 foot cables but when I went to install it they were only about 3 foot long. That mneans the unit would have to sit in the middle of the boat to reach both batteries and tht is not possible because of the live wells. I guess I'll have to geri rig some longer cables on one side to be able to use it.

Boat Helpers.jpg

jdj

I would think you'll be fine as long as you a heavy guage cable and don't run them too far, which I wouldn't think you would. Nice looking boat! I have to do ALL my maintenance work myself, since I don't have any first mates to help. One question: I see by you tags you're in Tennessee. Don't put the boat away until spring. This is the best time of the year to fish around the Volunteer/Commador (sp?) state. With that wind screen on you boat, you can fish in almost any kind of weather. The Smallmouth are hitting on Dale Hollow right now!!

12volt... I'm in Lexington... you need help, just holler!

Nice boat, and don't put her away!!! The Smallies and Walleyes are bitin' better and better in our lakes! Cumberland And Dale....

Where you at in TN?

Dale has slowed from what I've heard due to this crazy weather. If it stabilizes...it'll improve .

Back