winter

• Thread starter bob szymakowski
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
,,,just put the cover on the SPLASH/BOBSKI nitro....and sitting on the deck thinking about the good times we had....best fishes all...)(pls see RANDY RAFFLE):cool:

I never put mine up...Christmas break is nearly on us, plenty of chilly weather fish out there....Just have to dress for it.

Just started tearing into mine, getting it ready to start fishing the ABA's in a few months. Gotta get out there and run her sometime within the next couple of weeks to check out all the new additions I just added.

All the best,

Glenn

What have you added? Was at Choke this last weekend, the weather was cold and so were the bass. We had a guy catch a 12.41 but I wasn,t so lucky. The water temp was between 58 and 60 degrees. Hope to see you on the lakes soon.

I'm still hoping to get out again. I had to play a couple songs at a wedding Saturday and we played at Jackson Prison on sunday. I was going to go out today till my daughter called and wanted to meet us for lunch. Maybe I'll use my comp time to get out during the week.

Gene

Latest posts

Back