Wind at Lake Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Just for those who might decide to come to the hot side today or tomorrow to fish you can see we are having a bit of a wind storm. Wind is running at 35 with gusts to 50. These pics were just taken down at our common area.

Looking across lagoon 2 towards Elk Creek

DSC_0022.jpg

Looking at dike 2

DSC_0010.jpg

There was a trailer with truck at the common area but I hope he pulled in someplace and stayed. The winds came up abruptly this afternoon after mild wind and light rain.

i was at stergeon creek to watch the weighin today, the creek looked like like it was boiling it was moving so much, and incase you are wondering, the winning weight today was 22.93, for 5 fish. i do wish i could do that just once in a tourny.

mike c

Looks like fun!!:lol::lol::lol: I'm housebound cause I am sick AGAIN. Not as bad this time but a 101 temp this morning. Dang airplanes, I'm sure that's where I picked it up. I am soooo tired of this. At least it's not the flu this time, just your everyday cold with a cough. Lookout Nyquil here I come!!:p Gave me a chance to sit down and do my taxes.....well compiling everything for the CPA anyways. You don't even want to know what I spent in fuel last year between the truck and the boat:eek: WOW!!

TOXIC

Good Grief Bill, that looks like South River just across the street from me.:eek: I'm sure the Chesapeake, just a short ways down river looks even worse.:unsure:

Man, those are great pictures, especially the first one. Now, who took them?:rolleyes:

I've got, it seems, at least a cord of maple sticks in my yard! The young boy,12, across the street will be sent over by his parents to clean them up for me and then not let him accept any money. And when I offer and say something like, "don't worry, it'll be our secret", he still won't take it. There's not many like him any more! However I found out his parents let him have a cell phone for emergencies and stuff. He has a friend in Ocean City, MD he rarely gets to see or talk to, so what I have done is buy him minutes for his phone and now he can talk when and just about as long as he wants.:rolleyes:

I told his Mom and she said it was ok:D

I'm coming down to go fishing sometime Bill! And Toxic, you're meeting and greeting a great load of people during this time of the year when a lot of people are sick but aren't going to miss all of the BPS sales and specials going on! "So Scott/Mr.Hammer, is this Castaway ACHOO rod going to hold ACHOO up to the tough fishing ACHOO I do and not break when I ACHOOACHOO hook that big one ACHOO?" "Well, thanks for your ACHOO advice and let me ACHOO shake your hand."

Rest and get well Toxic!! We have to go fishing sometime soon, right?

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back