Will be joining the 'Bank Buddies Fishing Club' also

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, I made up my mind this weekend, that after I return from my Grandson's birthday party next weekend in Houston, the Stratos will go on the market and I will be joing Trep and Tox on the bank with my cane pole. I haven't had it out in over 18 months; and simply do not participate at the level that I did once before. Add all of that up with the fact that I'm paying for storage space (where I cannot leave anything of value in it); it just doesn't make sense to keep it around in the hopes that I'll start using it in 2-3 more years in retirement.

I'll post up the details in swap-n-sell next week, but if you know someone looking for a good dependable boat in the Texas/LA area, for a reasonable price, point them here.

Tex

Good luck Tex, I know it will be tough selling her, but sounds like the right decision at this time for ya, especially w/out a free garage to store it in :-(

Someone will get a great boat, I still remember test driving it for you on lake Allatoona, that thing down right FLEW, and a good ride to boot!!

Trep

Good Luck from yer other "Bank Buddy":lol::lol: I've already had about 10 calls to go fishun. It's great to be pro-staff with Yamamoto!!:p:cool:

TOXIC

Back