WHY??????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
My mom told me this morning that if she had it to do all over again she would have bought the 901........She said that she wishes all 4 of us could go out in the boat. She isn't much for fishing but she enjoys getting out on the lake and Joy likes to tube and swim.....

We have put the 4 of us the 882 before but my dad sits on the storage compartment between teh consoles.....kinda a tight fit with the 4 of us in it......

BJ

Just a quick question. I am not going to sell it. I will keep my boat for the next 2 to 3 years but How much is my boat worth right now? We paid $20,100 for it last July. I have put approx 25 to 30 hours on it. It has had two minor probs that have been fixed (livewell control had to be replaced and loose wire under console). It still looks like it came from the showroom, It gets washed after every trip....

BJ

U don't want to know. I think you could probably fetch 16k. You must remember a new one with a 150xr6 sells for 17k right now.

Thanks, I was just curious. I was think like 15k...I guess I was in the ball park somewhat

BJ

Back