Who said to make the most of my year?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Who said to make the most of my senior year????

so far i've been envolved and a had a great time. I've played football, gone to basketball games and cheered...came home horse one evening because it was a close game and everyone was screaming..and we won..by 5.

and today...

i recieved my letter jacket and i tried out for the school play........

my teacher words "wow..i didnt know you could actually talk that loud"..but i still have to have more volume....UGH!!!

and stuff that is up and coming.

my school goes every year to Springfield Missouri for the Tri state basketball tourny. A lot of the seniors are going and they invited me to come..so yeah i guess i'll miss a day of school and go...hope i dont have a tounry because its thursday friday and saturday, we are leaving on a friday morning and coming home saturday.

I may play golf, not sure yet. it depends on teh coach. If it is who i want i'll play. if not i'll consider it.

so anyway...i'm having a great year and lets see 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days left till i graduate..wow...i'm really gonna miss highschool...i wish i would have waited till the last year to really start doing stuff with my class and participating........

Sounds like you have been having as much fun as a you can... Good for you...

NOW comes the fun stuff:) AND don't take too much time off:)

Back