Who runs the KeelShield Boat?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Yeatts

Reaction score
Saw a KeelShield wrapped boat on interstate 295 (in Virginia) yesterday afternoon, very nice looking boat. I was headed to the James River and the Boat was headed West. Figured someone on this site would know who runs this rig.

Thanks,

Mike

There's a couple of them I think,.....Ray Sedgwick runs one and the head of their Pro Staff has one..

Mike, Where are you at... I'm in Charles City.... I fish the James a FEW times a year!!!!

KB

kb5601,

I'm in Henrico County. I fish the Shenandoah BFL. I mostly fish out of Osborne landing, it's relatively close and free. I struggle on the James, marginal fishing skill and mental block is tough to overcome!!

Take Care,

Mike

Sheesh.... TOXIC YER FIRED!!!!

Being as how he's a Conn-E-sewer of bass fishing, you'd think he'd know that it was Ray Sedgwick since the Pro's are fishing the Potomac this weekend....

Toxic... Make sure you get over there and check out the boat you're gonna be buying in a coupla weeks!!!...<evil Grin>!!!!!

Appreciate the information wildbill. Didn't know the Pro's were on the Potomac yet, but i don't keep up with that stuff much.

Back