Who makes the best lake maps for central / southern Texas?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
As I will be moving here very soon (counting the days now instead of months), I just realized that I need to get my hands on some high-quality lake maps. GMCO was my choice on the east coast, but it looks like that is where their mapping stayed - local. Who makes high quality lake maps with GPS grids, etc... for the central / southern TX region?

All the best,

Glenn

I cant remember the name of the company but BPS stores in Texas carry them.

Well... I guess I'll have to stop by BPS next week then! (Twist my arm a little harder, will ya? Oh! Oh! OK!!!! I'll go, I'll go!!! ) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (As if I needed another excuse to go spend more money at BPS San Antonio! :p )

All the best,

Glenn

Thanks mini!

There are good maps for most our lakes and BPS does carry them. The best map for Amistad doesn't have the gps grids but is very detailed and is only available from the national park service. Let me know when you will be at BPS and maybe I'll be working that day.

Jim,

I'll be flying down for a visit on May 3rd (Saturday), and flying back to VA on May 9th (Friday). I'm definitely going to just be spending time with my wife and son on the 3rd and 4th, but the 5th-8th, I'll just be roaming the city. Thinking about driving back out to Bourne and seeing if the wind has died down enough for me to make some casts from the shore. Other than that, it's just "play time" all week... so whenever you are working, just let me know and I'll stop by to say hello and buy some stuff from BPS.

All the best,

Glenn