Who has the oldest Nitro/Tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Who has the oldest Nitro or Tracker rig on the board. I have a 93 140 DC and it's still perfect.

fatrap

I have a 91 pro17, with a 93 Merc on it.

40 degree mornings and the motor will purr like a kitten.Doesn't smoke and has never left me stranded.

Although I can feel the power has fallen off a little in the last two years.

Maybe time for a rebuild?

Someone had a '87 Pro17 I remember when he redid the entire deck/insides, just can't remember who it was??

1987 Tracker 1800FS Tournament w/ 1986 Merc 115. See pics in my library. Still runs great.

TrepMan,

Looking Owners Gallery, it seems you may be talking about

Mike Anderson, 1978 Bass Tracker, w/1969 55hp. Johnson.

Bill

Anyone still have the Tracker add from back in the Seventies. Tracker I II or III? My Dad had a II with a 40 Merc. It was great and it's still going good. The guy who bought it still fishes with it.

Heck I thought my 93 was the old boat.

fatrap

Bill - Yup, you old dog, that was it - Mike Anderson's boat!!

since when did i change my name to Anderson??? I'll have to make sure I didn't typo my own name....

Mike Harrison, Mike Anderson, Stan Aramus? The question is who are you REALY!!!! ??? LOL

yeah it's ok...i don't hold a grudge against fellow fishers...i've been on this site for a long time. I fished in the little rally at Truman Lake with Rich and me!. I think i'm only in one of the pictures. I remember that my partner ended up not being able to fish and Rich and me! offered to let me ride in the big ol' Nitro he had borrowed from Bass Pro. He was afraid of the power of old tin. Since the last pictures of my boat, I've once again redesigned the front deck a bit by taking out the old metal livewell and purchasing a large plastic one off of eBay that was supposedly design for Lowe boats. I put in some new pumps and now I also have a pump out system. I need to finish up that project and get some new pictures.

How many days till spring??

Mike HARRISON

1989 1800fs D/C, Evinrude 110. Emerald blue Metalflake. Loveingly nicknamed Chalkie, because the clearcoat hazed so bad. just sold it in Jan. 04. bought a 04 nx 882, 150 Opti. Sure wish I still had the old girl, never let me down.

I still got my 88 TXS17, 60 hp merc. Going up sor sale this spring...

BF

I still have my 1989 Tracker 1800 TF with an 89 Evinrude XP 150. It is in outstanding shape and the RUDE is running great.

Back