Which boat for $20,000

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
What are your votes for best boat/motor combo for around $20,000 ?

I kinda like the Avalanche with the 150.

I know where there is a new Renegade 190 with a 'rude 150 that looks pretty sweet.

Maybe a 882 with a 150?

Maybe Toxic's 929 ?

Not lookin' just dreamin'

Steve

What about a 19 foot tin Triton,G3,or Express with a 150?

Any body know what kin of prices they want for them?

I would add a little or beg a lot and buy Jason's Avalanche that is on the S & S page. Mainly because I own one and love it.

And it's TIN.

Just kidding!!

1. Fishmaster 1960 with a 140 EFI FS Suzy on an aluminum trailer.

2. NX882 with a 150EFI.

3. Sea Doo Speedster with a 240 Merc EFI Sport Jet.

4. Bennington 2275FSi with a 115 Yamaha four stroke

5. Pair of Honda Aqua Trax F-12X turbochaged jetskis on a double aluminum trailer.

6. All of the above (there you go Tox...$100,000 spent...just need a place to store 'em).

If your talking new boat I would concur that the 882 with the 150 is the thang. If you can go a little over 20k then the 901 is pretty sweet.

Harpo

New i'd say:

1. Nitro Bay 1900 VL 150 Saltwater Merc

2. Nitro Bay 2200 VL 150 Saltwater Merc

3. Tundra 18 Walkthru 115 Merc (keeping it around 20k)

4. Avalanche DC with 115 Merc

I would look hard at the Xpress models with a 150. they range in price but you should be able to find a 18-20 for under 20,000.00 with no problem

Take the Tin!!!

Hey Marke...

Are the '04 TV-18's out yet???

az

Yes, and they're GORGEOUS!! My local dealership said that Tracker Marine is considering re-designing the console (again) to make it narrower so that they can offer the dual console option.

i agree with the 882. not sure about the efi. i have the xr6 and it's a great motor. can't go wrong with either.

bryan

They need to bring back the DC for the TV-18. I wish they could add enough leg room for a hot foot.

Andy, when you come over to this side, we'll go to BPS and see if they have any.

I can't believe Rich would get not one,but TWO water fleas.LOL

Tox--if it was about four more years in the future,I would take you up on it.I have two cars to pay off,and a kitchen to remodel before I'm allowed any new toys.

No boats,no Harley,no Jeeps,no nutin'

(maybe I just need a new wife)

Steve

Not for a hot foot, me!. The only way I could get a hotfoot into my boat is if I cut out the back end of the rod locker and the front of the console.

Back