Where is Harpo?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Scott2

Reaction score
Just curious, anyone heard from Harpo? His last post was about his wife having serious back problems. He used to post everyday. Anyone heard from him?

The last post of Harpo's was his congratulating BJ on his passing and the one before that was the infamous "Evolutionary History of the World" post. I hope his wife has the back problem licked.

Bill

I jst got an e-mail from him day before....so apparently he's kickin':p

Aaron,

My wife does have a bulging disk but the orthopedic surgeon she saw, said it couldn't be the cause of the symptoms she was having, so now she's back to square one....not knowing what is causing the pain in her side. Thanks for asking.

I got my fur rubbed the wrong way here a while back and decided that perhaps NTOWS and I might not be such a good fit. However, I do check in here every couple of days just to see if there is anything interesting being discussed....plus I'm always available by e-mail.

Harpo

I enjoyed your posts and glad to see your still kickin' as Tee said. Hope you guys can figure out what is wrong with the wife. The one post about having a nerve conduction study seemed like an excellent choice.

Anyway, the board was a little more livlier(sp) when you posted. Tight lines to you and your son dude.

Back