Where, How and I know the Why!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Sorry, the fingers are faster than the brain some times.

I will be at the Classic this weekend (Sunday) and will see everyone I hope.

Well I am staying the rest of the week and fishing some of that great water like Lake walk in water etc. Just curious what some of you "experts" have used AND had success with in the past during the spring. Coming from Northern Indiana I am usually just now thinking about getting my list ready of what stuff to buy this year, not acutally get to use now!

Won't be taking the Tracker either, taking the Fisher F18 in stead. Faster and still runs like a raped ape!

Thanks for all the input.:rolleyes:

Too bad you don't slow down and let the brain catch up with the fingers, however, I doubt it would have made a difference in what you wrote. The description of how your boat runs is disgusting.

Cass :eek:

Never understood that phrase, if it was that fast it never would have got caught?

BF

Randy...

We should hook up and fish some time...

Dueling TV-18's on Potato Creek this spring???

az

Andy, you got it! How about Muskegon Lake, Grand River or Paw Paw lake?

I work in St. Joe so let me know!

Than:cool:ks!

Haven't fished the Grand River, but I'm hearing alot of good things about it....

Only been on Muskegon Lake once, and that was for walleye...

Been on PawPaw Lake a gazillion times...tournaments and for fun...

Remember, michigan has a bass season...

That's why I like heading into Indiana in late March and April...

Caught 5 and 6lb largies in Potato Creek the last few springs...

Still waiting on the "official" release of information on Michigan's "Catch and Immediately Release" season this year...

let's hook up...

az

Will do. The Tater can be good at times. Killed me when they killed the grass last year.

You will love the Grand. Muskegon has so many footballs in it. Last year three time my partner and I weighed in over 14 pounds and only won a pair of $100.00 sunglasses in one of the tournaments. We fish mainly largemouth but might have to start the search for the smallies if we can't break into the bank column! See you this summer on the water.

Randy;)

Let me know the when and where and maybe I can come over and play. I have always wanted to try Muskegon lake, but I'll fish just about anywhere.

Gene

I live outside of Lansing. Andy, I am former tin owner....before I was enlightened.:lol:

Gene

Back