Where can I get an owners manual?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkie spark

Reaction score
Hey, I just bought a 1991 Basstracker Nitro 18.5' but no owners manual for the boat. Anyone know where I can get one? Or does anyone have this boat that can scan me a copy of some pages?

Hey guys it is my experience that the owners manual will be a big let down for you. The manual for my 1990 Nitro could be used for virtually any bass boat out there. I do not know if all manufacters make the manuals so generic. But the one for a 1990 is very generic. Big motor is in the back and the trolling motor is up front. It tells you to see the manufacters manual for each individual piece of equipment. You will not find wiring diagrams or even directions for the live wells or gauges outside of vague mention of them. Such as " if your boat is equiped with a speedo it will give you your speed". How about it other members, are most boats owners manuals very generic?

I agree, Ed. My manual is very generic, focused mostly on general boat care, operation and maintenance. It isn't specific to my model in any tangible way.

Hey thanks for the info. Sounds like I need not worry about it and figure it out myself. I bought this 91 nitro and figured a manual would help me out with how to operate. Figured it may have do's and dont's to help avoid problems. If you guys have any dont's that come to mind would sure appreciate it. Never owned a boat with all the bells and whistles this thing has, so am trying to figure out how to use it. I have not put it in the water yet. Thanks in advance.

Back