where are you fishin this weekend?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
Im headed to the potomac this weekend, its going to be around 80 and sunny, with the full moon days away it should be good fishin.

mike c

Goin' to beat up Mini's crappies and get a pile of filet's to take down to my Mom for Mother's Day.....I'll tell her,.."Compliments of your twin son's!" (Pix's to follow)

Will also do a little recon work for the MVM gathering in 3 weeks...gotta check out the bays and flats for current spawning conditions.....i CANNOT WAIT!!!:blink::wacko:;):D

I was supposed to have a trip with a State Department Agent but he got pulled into work due to some demonstrations in DC. I think I'll take my daughter crappie fishing.

......and start packing for the MVM....CIII is already locked and loaded!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

I'm hittin up Blue Marsh in Pa Saturday, its gonna be 81 degrees! Plus I need to air out the boat cuz in 2 weeks I'll be on Anna:D

Got a TX at Lake Chesdin on Saturday. Hutch911 is joining me as a partner this time since my other partner has an obligation for this weekend. Gonna catch instead of fish and place in the money!

Gonna be on Lake Maxinkuckee in Culver, Indiana for my first tourny of the year. I have missed three so far and am itchin to get going. It is supposed to be 60+ and rainy. Oh well can't have everything, but at least I'll be fishin!

Randy!

Duck Lake, S.W. of lansing for perch or crappie. Sounds like I may get to try out my new frogg toggs too.

Gene

Old Hickory. The crappie are gettin' right, caught a dozen nice fish yesterday evening pre-fishing, going in for the kill tomorrow.

Open tournament on Northwest River - launching in VA, running to NC for some big 'uns, and then back to VA to weigh in.

All the best,

Glenn

I just hope I get the chance to go!! Busy Saturday with kids stuff. If I am still home on Sunday I will probably hammer some Crappies to re-stock the freezer!!:cool:

No matter where you are or who you fish with, good luck and tight lines!

Tim

Have to work at BPS. Hopefully Sunday just getting the Tundra out of storage and waking up the optimax at the local lake in town. Maybe try for some of the walleyes in there or some crappies. Can't go far I have to go to black powder school in the evening and learn how not to blow myself up while handling it.

Fatrap

I'll be fishing the sea that was formally known as Table Rock. I believe the picnic table and outhouse patterns are pretty strong right now.

Well I went to Falcon today and only got 30 pounds of best 5 fish of the day. Not what we were looking for. We were trying for 35 or better bag.

Since I have'nt picked up the boat yet, my gf and I went to Spring lake to bank fish yesterday.I caught 1 bass and 2 pickeral. Unfortunatly,my GF did'nt have any luck.

BTW. I signed the paper work for the boat yesterday and they have to order a few of my upgrades that they were out of stock of so I'll have to wait to the 29th to pick it up.

:)

I am packed and ready for the MVM! Soem alst minute stuff, but mostly ready! Always prepared ya know!

Miek C, missed you yesterday, how did you do? I caught LOTS of fish, jsut no big ones.....

I tried catching some bottle bass from inside my fridge in the g-rodge this weekend,

pretty successful too, if you don't mind me saying so. Still ice on the lakes up here in

the frozen tundra of MN, REALLY STINKS!!!! All I can do is live vicariously thru all

of you southern folks.

FISH ON!!!

Back