When does Columbia, MO BPS Open

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan Book

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any inside information or if anyone knows where I could look to find out when the Columbia, MO BPS store will open. In the catalogs it says winter 2005 I believe which would be like...now...but when exactly. I know that they are listing a Spring Fishing Classic thing for March at that store, but I wanted to know if it opened earlier.

I heard they were behind schedule and that it would be spring when it opened. I was in Columbia a couple of weeks ago and drove by the new store. They still had a ways to go. I would guess end of February or early March for it to open.

Glenn

Well, let's hope they are open by March because I was planning on going to the fishing classic.

March 31st is the official Grand Opening. Pleanty enough time to save up for a downpayment for that new bass boat!!

Hmm...that must mean that the fishing classic that was listed in the big master catalog won't be happening. :( I guess I may have to drive the extra 4 hours round trip to go to BPS in Springfield...that's not much of a day trip though...

Keep your eyes out for an announcement in the Columbia local paper. The soft opening will hit before the Grand Opening. Just an FYI.

Back