What's up with the owners gallery???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Dwyer2

Reaction score
I just went to the owners gallery because it's time to order a new 929 and I'm looking for unique color combos.

When I click on just about any 901 or 929 I get a "page can't be found" message. What's up with that?

Sure would be nice to see a gallery where you could look for specific models rather than huntin' through the entire list.

See Rich, an other vote for sort Members or gallery by boat model! You gotta stop working on those sites that make you $$ and upgrade this one!!! LOL

Chad,

go to www.nitro.com and you will find the color selector for the 9 series boats. Its kinda fun doing that to see what kind of differend concoctions of colors you can put together for a boat.

T.S.

Thanks, but I've been there and now I have a brain cramp. Just trying to see if anyone was having a more creative day than me.

Chad where ya been???? I have not seen you since the WON at Folsom in Oct. Now Mike at C&C has got me lookkkkin Ranger 195 real hard!!!HAR By the way if Chad is selling his rig it's awesome!!!

Mark

I've been around a lot actually! More so on the Pro events rather than the team stuff. Also doing a fair amount of PR stuff with Cope and McPhetres. They're getting ready to open a 17,000 square foot fishing only store in Rocklin. Should be pretty cool!

As for the boat, it's being picked up today. Time to order a new one.

See ya around,

Chad

Back