What's up with pictures?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I looked for a post to see what the problem is with posting photos. Didn't find one. Why can't I post to my library? Was gonna post my fish from tonight.

Went out for a bit and actually caught a few. That's quite exciting for me because it's been so hot and there hasn't been much action. Really enjoyed myself tonight and still really like the Nitro 750. Aside from my friend breaking my expensive St Croix rod :(, it was a good night.

Cheers!

Teri - No idea about the pictures but I would find a new friend! LOL

Agree, new rod or....Ex friend. BTW I had a buddy catch a 7-7 last Sat on OH, starting to move a little.

I tried to delete some photos and it won't let me do that either.

A good friend is priceless, a rod can be replaced.:)

Teri,

Rich is still working on that part of it. For now you need to use a hosting site like Tinypic or Shutterfly if you want to post a photo.

Ever wonder why nobody ever breaks the crappy,cheap spare rod that you don't really like ??? It's always the favorite one that gets stomped on..:(

Steve
4631.gif

Of course, we're assuming Teri's friend didn't offer to replace the rod. Hopefully, that friend IS replacing the rod!

No offer to replace the rod but a sincere apology. The rod was closed in a compartment on accident. I would never take it from someone who really doesn't have the means to replace it.

Of course the EX friend comment was a joke. I've busted several of my friends' myself, and was never allowed to replace them, and had a few of mine busted and of course I would not let them replace mine. It's just part of it (it does stink tho). Just don't do it AND catch more fish than I do in MY boat.

I know you were joking. It does suck really bad but it happens. Just gives me an excuse to go Bass Pro. :D YOUR boat....hmmmm.....last I checked it was still in MY garage.

Latest posts

Back