What will they think of next

• Thread starter Bill Hutchison [URL]http://www.rocketfishing.tv/[/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hutch - Toxic really invented it and sold the rights to Roland Martin to sell. Toxic and Ron Popiel also came up with the Pocket Fisherman. We should probably get Carlos one of the Rocket Fisherman since he has a hard time get a good cast in. LOL

Gotta get me one of those. I especially like that tackle storing handle...my Falcons or St. Croix's sure don't have that feature.:rolleyes:

Can't you just imagine a couple of boys getting bored with slow fishing starting a fish hook war?:eek:

You might know Rowland Martin is in on this. Can't wait to see him fishing with one of these on his TV show.... "OH SOOOOOOOOOON!!! IT'S A MONSTER!!!'

Harpo

Back In the early 70's they came out with something sililar..It had a cup on the end and you put your lure In It and It was spring loaded similar to a pump action shotgun..you pumped It and pulled the trigger and It shot the lure out..was neat untill It got fouled and brought the lure back at you at 100 MPH....JR

Yep, thats all I need. Another weapon for my 8 y/o son to shoot me in the ass with.

Max <><

This is my gun slinger.

cq

HPIM00701.JPG

Ohhh Myyyy GAWDD!!! Too many folks will buy these for the kids!!! "Hook hiding bobber" I guess thats a safety thing, but it limits the size of the bait you can put on for a kid, and does it hold cranks baits and jig/pigs so Eli will use it??? LOL

Don't laugh but I have cast with a compound bow.........

BF

P.S use target tips instead of broadheads...................................:unsure:

just ordered 5 of them... anyone want some used Loomis rods and Shimano reels?

I mean, after all, if Roland Martin's names on it, you know its gotta be good!

I'll use it with my collection of Helipcopter Flying Lures that Rolnad sold me years ago !

Back