What the heck ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Whattaya'think? :eek:

Fishburne_Fish_early_fullshot_bowtie_BASS.jpg

Fishburne coming out ?:lol:

Funny...the original picture was on Bassfan and now has been removed.

April Fools early ?

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but doesn't he know that bow ties come untied at about 48 mph? Someone should warn him so he doesn't lose it.

(BTW, plaid skirts apparently billow up like a parachute at 26 mph. Just ask Toxic.)

:lol:

Sounds like he's early on the April Fools joke but, he has an announcement April 1st according to Bassfan.

No matter what he "announces" he still will be a "D" date! I don't like the guy publicly or privately. I found him to be an arrogant S.O.B.

The volunteers launching the pros in 2000 at Burnham harbor had 8 inches of clearance between concrete walls... a long steep ramp and "zero" visiblity in the trucks and SUVs... Instead of "sympathizing" with them as they tried to quickly launch the boats... Fish decided it would be more fun to make fun of them... "maybe we can get this guy a row boat to launch... a fishing boat seems to be more than he can handle"... He finally got to one giy so bad he threw the truyck into park and walked off leaving the boat and the rpo there halfway down the ramp... I had to launch that boat... park it and then launch mine... Fish's response. "Guess this guy needed two tries to get it right..." If He were drowning and I had a rope I'd burn it first before I would throw it to him...

The official uniform of Team Grandma....

I am guessing the picture is from about 1989 or so.

Yeah and from my understanding..the BIG hoopla for April 1st is he's bringing back his show but, there's still some other BIG announcement.

That guy is a nut...maybe why I like him:lol:

Back