What should I list $$ wise for my PT175?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg hall

Reaction score
I want to sell my 2001 Pro Team 175 w/75 Merc. what should I try to get for it,I want to get around $7000 to $7500 for it ,Its in graet shape & has many extra's the motor is a 2002 model.I've seen some go for close to that but they only had 40 or 50Hp's on them.

When I was looking at boats to buy, I would take the information on the boat and goto NADAguides.com. HEre i could get an appraised value of the boat to determine if it was reasonabley prices. I understand that the condition of the boat has a lot to do with the selling price but you should be able to get some idea here.

Ernie

5700 is average retail w/25 hp mine has a 75 with alot of upgrades,so I may ask 7 or 7500$$

Greg - try calling your dealer to get a fair price. You can also search eBay and other used boat sites to get an estimate of what others are going for.

I take it you're going to look at that Xpress? :cool:

I got some PT's I'm watching on ebay,going to list mine real soon,The proplem is finding a good used boat that I want the Express but it is real far away & I've found a 2001 R91 W/200 Merc. Ranger real close,Also a Strados 285 Pro XL to But I need to get close to $7000 for my boat.All the good used Bass boats are down south:angry:

Back