What? Nobody awake today?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you gonna be at Sandusky around the Labor Day weekend?

I think I got a kitchen pass:unsure::lol:

Matter o'fact,..YES. I'm gonna go down there w/Mini when he's pre-fishing for the Federation Regionals....should be fun..I've never fished Sdsky Bay.

I'm with Fatrap, though mines been ALL puter time just not enough on the non-work side!!! LOL

Man it kills working for a living finaly!!! LOL

Trep... remember "work" is a four letter word...

I am having nightmares with a new security vendor (alarms, card access reader systems and card access to the parking garage) for a new client, a 33 story 500+ unit Condo building...

My "partners'" technicians think they are network engineers and they aren't... Plus it is one "vendor" with three different brands of equipment and the technical specifications do not match... The garage equipment came with a small XP workstation as a controller and it would not "cooperate"... Of course it was an Intel Board with a Celeron processor and the software specifies a PIV or better ... The vendor's tech did not cpmprehend the "problem" He kept saying "but it in an Intel Board and an Intel Processor that is compatible with the MB... I actually thought about where I could dump the body... I had my partner buy a PIV and bring it to me..,. Magically the crap worked then... RTFM (Read the !@#$%^& Manual) applies to this business... Not what is cheapest!!!

Enough venting...

If I remember correctly, they're still deep at that time but, you can pick up some good fish around the islands.

Besides..if the brownfish bite ain't on, the eye fishin' should be great.

Stay in touch big guy:cool:

Latest posts

Back